The Advantages of Electronic Voting
Florida has become one of the latest states to allow associations to elect directors and pass amendments electronically. Electronic voting has many advantages and some of them are:
- Vote from anywhere you have internet access – a computer, smart phone or tablet.
- Increase member participation and make it easier to obtain the necessary quorum to conduct important membership meetings.
- Voting electronically is often more private, accurate and secure than paper ballots.
- Online voting makes it more difficult to engage in voter fraud.
Vote HOA Now has been providing e-voting services to states such as Virginia, South Carolina, Texas, Oregon, and Arizona since 2007. CAN has partnered up with Vote HOA Now so that our CAN alert subscribers can take advantage of this exciting technology. Mention this CAN alert to receive 10% off Vote HOA Now’s annual services. To find out more information please visit http://www.votehoanow.com/
Always make sure your association follows the Florida Statutory Requirements for electronic voting which we will discuss in upcoming CAN alerts. Have a wonderful weekend and hug the ones you love.
Yours in Community,
* Disclosure: CAN Partner Vote HOA Now contributed to this article.